Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., the worldwide leader in securing the Internet, provides customers with uncompromised protection against all types of threats, reduces security complexity and lowers total cost of ownership. Check Point first pioneered the industry with FireWall-1 and its patented stateful inspection technology.
Today, Check Point continues to develop new innovations based on the Software Blade Architecture, providing customers with flexible and simple solutions that can be fully customized to meet the exact security needs of any organization. Check Point is the only vendor to go beyond technology and define security as a business process.
Check Point 3D Security
Check Point 3D Security uniquely combines policy, people and enforcement for
greater protection of information assets and helps organizations implement a
blueprint for security that aligns with business needs. Customers include tens of thousands of organizations of all sizes, including all Fortune and Global 100 companies. Check Point's award-winning ZoneAlarm solutions protect millions of consumers from hackers, spyware and identity theft.
Click image to watch the video.
Check Point Highlights
- 2013: Check Point secures 100% of Fortune 500 companies
- Highest Score in NGFW in Security Effectiveness and Management (Gartner 2013)
- Enterprise Firewall market leader in Gartner's "Firewall Magic Quadrant" (Gartner, 1999-2002, 2004-2013)
- Data Security leader in Gartner's "Mobile Data Protection Magic Quadrant" (Gartner, 2001-2012)
- "Recommend" Rating from NSS Labs 2013 – Check Point is first to complete Next Generation Firewall Test and Earn
- Rated "Champion" vendor in 2012 Info-Tech Endpoint Security Vendor Landscape
- Check Point’s products and services are sold to enterprises, service providers, small and medium size businesses and consumers. Check Point secures more than 100,000 businesses and millions of users worldwide, including:
- 100% of Fortune 100 companies
- 98% of Fortune 500 companies
- 100% of Global 100 companies
- 98% of Global 500 companies
In an effort to strengthen the power of security networks and data centers around the globe, Check Point has joined forces with three key industry players and Avnet Suppliers - Brocade, Riverbed and RSA:
- Brocade and Check Point offer a high-performance networking solution with unified threat management to help enterprises achieve control and compliance
- The Riverbed Services Platform (RSP) provides a set of centrally managed best-in-class security protections for Check Point’s R75 landscape
- RSA SecurID® Establishes End-to-End User Authentication with Check Point VPN
*Contact us today to hear about our creative technology alliance marketing campaigns!
Check Point Resources